HELLO

Monday, November 17, 2008

So far....

You know it was just slightly less than 2 months ago when Mr See Ann, Aaron and I were standing outside the school hall, waiting for the doors to open to face the final prelim paper which was the Physcics MCQ. And I was telling See Ann that, WAH!!! Today damn shiok, finally after more than a month the prelims is going to end today. Aaron was like yeah yeah, shiok shiok. See Ann replied, the next time you are standing outside here waiting to go in for your Physics MCQ would be the most shiok one. Those words sent shockwaves through me.

And yes ladies and gentlemen, that very shiok day is finally going to come tomorrow and although I won't be able to share the joy of finishing the A Level's with you guys, I just want to say congratulations and well done and enjoy yourselves in Australia or Zouk or Taiwan or Krabi or Tekong or any where else. You will finally be able to wake up from bed without that lingering thought in your mind that you should be studying this and studying that and all that shit. The two months since Mr See Ann said those words have flown past in just a blink of an eye.

These two years have be one heck of a journey to me and I don't think I need to go into details. We all have the memories in your heads and that's the most important thing. I never thought that I would be so proud of my Singaporean friends....

Saviour the moment people. Its the final final final final stretch now... Don't slow down and showboat like Usain Bolt. That shiok day has finally arrived :D

No comments: