HELLO

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good looking guys

Eh let's have competition.

Gomes vs Torres, who's better.....

Both of them can kick ball..

One plays for Liverpool the other for Victoria

One's white, one's black

Kenneth GooooooooooooooooooMEZ

VS

Fernandooooo ToooooooooooooooooRES

Eh, both the names rhymes ah. Hahaha..

....
..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.





Jingdemort simply says: " Haih.....TORRES LAH!!! BUT...... He's married!!!" and proceeds to Avada Kedavra Gomes






Meanwhile, Hoi Teng......



Acts cute, wanting to catch the attention of Go..., I mean Torres whilst Sheila says dream on, he's mine!!!!!

Fanny prefers to go to sleep and dream about godknowswhat...





Aaron says, Ak Ar, not interested in soccer sialah bang..




Gomes says, I want a better picture!!! I'm better than TORRES!!! This time I want to include Cheryl's eye too!!!




Goodnight. I'm off to bed

No comments: